Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The 30 day return and refund policy for any good purchased through AuthorizeRX depends on the following conditions:
- The sold goods are in their original sealed packages when delivered.
- The original invoice must be accompanied by a return of goods form.
- The product shall not be damaged in any way.
- Refund shall be issued once approved by the supplier.
- AuthorizeRX will not be held liable for any damage to the goods caused by the purchasers.
Return for Defective Items:
- Any goods received as defective and discovered to be damaged during the shipment process or due to a manufacturing defect/flaw will be REPLACED at AuthorizeRX's expense.
- Customers will be charged only for the actual shipping costs incurred during delivery.The remaining balance will be refunded in full.
- All return and refund processes will take a minimum of 2 weeks.